Smart Techs, 18775 N Frederick Ave., Suite O, Gaithersburg, MD 20879, 240-744-7168, is a computer service and repair company. We provide high quality service to residential customers and small business with under 25 computers. We have a wide range of services from hardware repair to network design, installation and maintenance. Our goal is to provide fast, reliable, and knowledgeable computer support for our customers.
We all rely on technology to run our business, and our personal computers are our link to the rest of the world. We don’t realize how critical these devices are to our daily life, until they break. That’s where Smart Techs come in to resolve those problems. We deal with errors, security issues, warnings, maintenance, interconnectivity problems between devices and anything else.
We are proud to be part of the Green Business Certification program. We look forward to keeping Montgomery County beautiful by implementing the following:
- Implement technology to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Continue to maintain a sustainable business model.
- Minimize waste in everything we do, especially in communications within the organization, use of email, and web-based applications.
- Move towards paperless marketing through on-line and email marketing. Examples: SEO, Social Media, search engine ads, local online directories.
- We are currently deciding between adopt -a-road or our own “Neighborhood clean-up day” programs.
- Implement many policies throughout our office to reduce consumption of energy, water, paper, and ink.
- Make it easy for all our employees to participate, by providing information and the necessary tools to be green.
- Encourage everyone in our organization to reduce waste, reuse, and recycle.
- Encourage everyone to find new ways to reduce waste and improve the way we do business at the same time.
- Use tools and ideas to improve our systems and provide better service.
- Offer remote support, which has saved hundreds of dollars in gas and vehicle maintenance.
As a technology solutions company, it’s easy to be green and we encourage our customers to upgrade to technologies that will improve their bottom line and make their lives easier. They will also minimize their use of paper, ink, and office supplies.
Technology has brought a major change to the way we do business and we need to embrace it or we won’t be competitive in this new business environment.