Radius Technology Group, Inc. (Radius), 804 Pershing Drive, Suite 001, Silver Spring, MD 20910, 301-565-3400, is an SBA certified 8(a), small business, located in the heart of downtown Silver Spring, Maryland. Founded in 2001 by Christopher Archer, Radius provides a full array of management, operational and technical security support services that assist federal clients in identifying and applying solutions for their complex security challenges. We offer innovative, comprehensive information assurance and technology security services. Our specialties include Information Security Governance, Cyber Security, Physical Security, and Program Management.
Radius has implemented a number of environmentally sound business practices to prevent pollution, conserve energy, reduce the generation of waste, and increase recycling. We are committed to providing quality professional services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, and minimizes our potential impact on the environment.
Radius has committed to the following:
- Promoting environmental awareness among our employees, and encouraging them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Training, educating, and informing our employees through brown bag lunches about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Reducing waste through re-use and recycling. Radius also purchases recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Striving to continually improve our environmental performance, by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
- Promoting the adoption of green principles by contractors acting on behalf of the company. And where appropriate, requiring improvements in their practices to make them consistent with those of Radius; and to encourage the wider adoption of these principles by suppliers.
- Participating in the “Keep Montgomery County Beautiful” initiative, by enrolling in Montgomery County‘s Adopt-A-Road program, Radius's employees will aid in reducing litter, thus helping to maintain a cleaner environment.
For additional information regarding Radius and our environmental policy, please visit our website (www.radius360.net) or contact our office at 301-565-3400.